Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sydell coming to West Monroe, La.

We use our Sydell working system several times each month.
Much of my goat equipment comes from Sydell. They advertised in the first Goat Rancher and have advertised consistently for the past 15 years. They have steadily worked with sheep and goat producers to develop new products or refine old standbys like working chutes and kidding pens. I love their feeders. They last forever.


My smartest purchase was our corral system. The older I get, the more labor-saving equipment I want. It may sound expensive at first, but once you use it and figure out the cost per year for the next 15-20 years, it seems like a bargain.

When I need new equipment, I always arrange it so that I can meet them at one of the National Boer goat shows where they will have their vendor booth. Sydell is located in South Dakota so if I can avoid paying shipping from there to Mississippi, I'll jump on that deal. What they do is take orders now and haul it with them to the show, where I can pick it up while I am there.

This year the American Boer Goat Association National Show will be in West Monroe, La., and Sydell will be there June 6-11. They leave South Dakota June 3, so contact them now (and no later than May 27) if you need something. They'll also meet you along the way if you live near their route from S.D. to Louisiana.

To place an order or get more information, call Kyle at 800-842-1369 or click on  www.sydell.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment